top of page
  • Writer's pictureSergio Reyes

Avoid gas explosions at home!

The photo shows a small portable propane tank which was installed inside a utility room without proper ventilation, and very near to sources of flames and sparks. This gas installation setup is extremely dangerous. Since LP gas is stored under pressure in a liquified state, even a small leak inside a confined space can produce a significant gas explosion and fire. Apartment tenants frequently rely on small portable propane tanks to avoid gas company contracts. Never allow this situation to occurr, as it poses grave danger.

Contact Baja House Inspectors for a free consultation.

#bajainspectors #homeinspection #bajacalifornia

1 view0 comments

Recent Posts

See All
bottom of page